Ready to upgrade to Shopify Plus Benefits? Never fear! We’ve broken down Shopify Plus top features & benefits that you’ll not get with the Advanced plan
If you’ve heard of Shopify, you will have an idea of the platform as fast, fun, and reliable. In a way, it’s pretty like the Apple of the eCommerce store builder— and it’s not hard to see why.
The platform provides merchants with several different plan options to help them focus on their business rather than wiggling around with tricky technology and risky security concerns. The most refined of these plans is Shopify Plus.
Why Use Shopify Plus
Shopify Plus is a stellar e-commerce SaaS tool designed for the most prominent eCommerce businesses to stay flexible, cost-efficient, and reliable. The Plus provides autonomy and freedom to brands through unlimited bandwidth, dedicated servers, and complete payment compliance.
Despite all the functionality with Shopify Plus, the platform remains incredibly simple to use—one of the platform’s primary selling points for online entrepreneurs. Plus, it helps save your business a ton of cash. You won’t need a team working on your server and backend programming.
With so much to manage, it helps to have an online store that doesn’t create obstacles or friction to processing orders and keeping your business’s operation. Shopify Plus’s virtual limitless app store and Partner Program take care of all those things for you.
While Shopify Plus is an excellent fit for high-volume stores. It seems far-fetched for small businesses to afford its cost. However, Shopify has plans available at a much lower price for small businesses.
Before I continue, let’s break down the platform fee differences:
Shopify vs. Shopify Plus Plan Pricing
Here’s a breakdown of the five pricing of Shopify:
- Shopify Lite Plan – starts at $9 per month, and it lets you sell on an existing website or social media pages
- Basic Shopify Plan – costs $29 per month (and 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction).
- Shopify Plan – costs $79 per month (and 2.6% + 30¢ per transaction).
- Advanced Shopify Plan – costs $299 per month (and 2.4% + 30¢ per transaction).
And then there’s the enterprise plan, Shopify Plus, that starts at around $2,000 per month. Or alternatively, you can contact the Shopify Plus team to discuss your needs and get a quotation for your eCommerce project.
There’s a significant jump in price from the first four Shopify plans to Shopify Plus. But when you look at the benefits of Shopify Plus, this solution is clearly well worth the cost for large online stores.
What Is So Unique About the Shopify Plus features?
So, what makes Shopify Plus an excellent choice for your business? There are tons of features to explore, including:
- Dedicated success lunch manager
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Support for processing up to 8,000 orders per minute, per store.
- Highly scalable Software as a service (SaaS) Shopify Plus cloud software
- Easy management of up to 10 stores at once
- Simple flash-sale management with the Shopify Plus Launchpad tool
- Shopify Flow for custom backend workflows
- Customizable discounts with Shopify Plus Scripts
- Automatic task management
- Wholesale channel management
- Review orders quickly
- Integrations with other 1,500 apps
- Easily create complex scripts (gifts with purchase, free shipping, etc.)
- Watch your campaign with a real-time event dashboard
- Complete customization for your Shopify Plus eCommerce store
- Advanced security with SSL certificates and Level 1 PCI DSS compliance
Shopify Plus Benefits
You can start, grow and scale your business quickly and easily with Shopify Plus. The platform was designed for rapidly growing companies, so they don’t run into any IT issues along the way. Bye-bye to worrying about technical hitches, troubleshooting, or your site going down during significant sales.
Shopify Plus allows businesses to focus on what they do best: creating excellent products and providing first-rate customer support.
Never fear, the Retired Affiliates is here! I’ve broken down the TOP features and benefits of Shopify Plus that you will NOT get with Advanced Shopify.
Here is a list of ways Shopify Plus can benefit your brand.
It’s challenging to keep up with all the little tasks that accumulate when your store grows dramatically. Managing separate changes to things like customer status becomes incredibly time-consuming when you’re dealing with tens of thousands of customers.
So, in response to this market, Shopify released two powerful tools: the Launchpad and Shopify Flow.
1. Shopify Launchpad – exclusive to Shopify Plus
The Launchpad innovative promotional tool lets you easily plan and automate all the activities necessary to execute a successful campaign/event.
Launchpad gives you the power to schedule various events, including limited-time sales with correlating price changes and pushing products out to specific sales channels.
2. Shopify Flow – exclusive to Shopify Plus
The Shopify Flow app is the platform’s latest offering for Shopify Plus. It allows merchants to automate tasks and workflows within their store and across apps— it is all done without the cost of engaging a developer.
This means that Shopify Flow monitors your store for events email sequencing and lets you create an automated sequence of actions taken in response. You can access the Flow app in Shopify’s app store here.
Marchant can use Flow to automate everyday tasks, such as:
- Tagging high-value consumers
- Flagging and canceling high-risk orders
- Sending reordering requests when your inventory levels fall below a certain threshold
- Identifying and categorizing items based on their title or SKU
3. Script Editor – exclusive to Shopify Plus
The script editor doesn’t just offer greater control over shipping costs. You can create a more personalized experience for your customers, including line items and when they come to checkout. With experimenting, you can use this tool to customize your store down to the most minor details.
Shopify scripts are often used to create discounts to customers’ shopping based on the items in that cart. But that’s not all they can do – you can also use scripts to customize the shipping and payment options available to your customers.
Benefits of using Shopify Plus Script Editor:
- Save a lot of time.
- Deliver personalized experience
- Set automatic deals on items in the cart
- Create automatic discounts without the need to use vouchers and much more
4. Merchant Success Resources
Shopify takes the success of its merchants very seriously. After all, your success is their success. Because of that, Shopify Plus offers a dedicated Launchpad Manager. The Launchpad Manager is solely meant to integrate your site into Shopify, implement bulk changes, ensure an actual plan and timeline for your store’s launch.
Better yet, the manager helps educate merchants, share best practices, facilitate store set-up, and work with you one-on-one on using the Shopify platform.
Furthermore, with the assistance of Shopify Plus, the Launch Manager oversees writing code and making custom edit for you.
These resources allow Shopify Plus Merchant to boast an average onboarding period of 3-6 months, rather than the industry standard 9-12 months.
5. Higher API Call Limits
Shopify Plus API has many benefits for eCommerce businesses, typically scaling up too much higher traffic volumes. For example, a developer can use the APIs to make any device a digital storefront, broadening the scope of usable devices and extending your reach.
It is also possible to improve and strengthen integrations and enhance solutions without breaking existing solutions.
Some APIs are generally available to Shopify users, such as Admin, Liquid, Ajax, and Storefront. However, there are many more API solutions accessible for the exclusive access of the Shopify Plus users.
6. Exclusive Custom Checkout Page
What makes the Shopify Plus store’s checkout experience so popular is the ease of use. The entire checkout process is highly customizable, allowing you to apply a theme that fits your brand, populate the products, content, and launch. This feature is definitely up there with the more desirable Shopify Plus benefits.
The Shopify Plus checkout page allows room for a branded checkout experience with features that include:
- Shopify Plus users have the freedom to design the checkout page to drive more sales.
- Shopify Plus can integrate with your OMS, IMS, ERP, 3PL, and other business systems for major companies looking to remain competitive and exclusive.
- Some studies place cart abandonment as high as 80%, with shoppers leaving a website with items in the cart. Fortunately, Shopify sends automatic emails to these clients to urge them to return.
- Shopify Plus has partnered with the sales tax experts at Avalara AvaTax at no additional cost to provide merchants with automated sales tax calculations and the tax filing process.
7. Multi-Currency Selling
Shopify Pay is a fantastic multi-currency payment solution. It automatically sets your customers’ country and currency based on their IP address. It also allows for a quicker checkout when the client return to your website.
This eventually makes your store more comfortable to use, reduces client worries about purchasing from a ‘foreign’ site, and may result in increased sales.
The built-in payment gateway has no transaction fees or additional fees. Shopify Plus merchant benefits from over 100 payment gateways including, PayPal, Cryptocurrency, Quickbooks Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Amazon Payments
Final Thought on Shopify Plus Benefits
Still wondering about the benefits of a hosted platform like Shopify Plus. Shopify Plus simply makes it easy for a merchant to manage their storefront. Whether you are a B2B, B2C, or both, there are an infinite number of ways to provide bigger eCommerce businesses with the space and resources they need to grow.
While this article can serve as a high-level overview of the Shopify Plus benefits, it is worth conversing with one of their Shopify Plus Consultants.
If you want to create your own website, and host your articles and blogs, then read about Wealthy Affiliate and how you can create a website for free in just 30 seconds!
Did you find this article useful?
Feel free to share your thoughts. We would be happy to hear from you!
Stay tuned for more Work from Home Business ideas.
Any/all links on this site may be affiliate links, and if you make a purchase through one of them, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
CEO and Founder of The Retired Affiliates